Customizing websites is almost exactly like brain surgery - you work for hours and hours and poke one thing and maybe someone somewhere can change a font! At least it feels like it - I've been working hard on my Nation and hope that these little tips and tricks can help you along the way!
Today in custom theming - how to add a Twitter feed to your supporter nav (aka the right column)
Step by Step
- Go to twitter > find the widgets > copy the html code for the widget
- In your Nation go to websites > your nation > _columns_2.html >
- Scroll down to the bottom
- in grey it will say 'right column ends' ABOVE that and ABOVE the 'div' right above 'right column ends' paste the code from twitter
- Add the code from twitter in the _supporer_nav.html as well at the bottom above the end
That way it'll be there when people are logged in and when they're not!